Veteran’s Initiatives Director
Cullen Wright began his military service in 1985 as an enlisted soldier and retired after 34 years in the U.S. Army in 2019 as a Colonel.
He has served in a variety of assignments ranging from the platoon level to assignment at The Pentagon. Cullen has directed and managed organizations at the strategic, operational and tactical levels. He has received numerous awards and decorations, most notably, the Bronze Star Medal his actions in Iraq and Afghanistan.
He is well versed in investigations, security, personal protection operations, doctrine writing and development, antiterrorism and continuity of operations planning. Cullen is a graduate of North Carolina State University and the United States Army War College, where he received a Master of Strategic Studies.
Cullen and his team provide our fellow Veterans subject matter expertise in the following areas: VA, CHAMPVA, TRICARE, and various Medicare products allowing Veterans to receive optimal healthcare at lower costs.
AWARDS AND DECORATIONS
- Bronze Star Medal
- Meritorious Service Medal (2nd Award)
- Army Commendation Medal (4th Award)
- Army Achievement Medal (3rd Award)
- Army Reserve Components Achievement Medal (10th Award)
- Armed Forces Service Medal
- National Defense Service Medal (2nd Award)
- Southwest Asia Service Medal (with 2 Bronze Service Stars)
- Iraqi Campaign Service Medal
- Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
- Armed Forces Reserve Medal
- Army Service Ribbon
- Overseas Service Ribbon
- Army Reserve Component Overseas Training Ribbon (3rd Award)
- Kuwait Liberation Medal (Government of Saudi Arabia)
- Kuwait Liberation Medal (Government of Kuwait)
- The Army Staff Identification Badge